Getting search right and producing real, relevant results for your users isn’t just a technical problem – it requires a collaborative approach from all areas of the business. Charlie will outline a new approach to search improvement: test-driven relevance tuning, that Flax have used on several client projects, and present some practical steps towards creating an ongoing search quality process. Charlie will show some of the available tools for search tuning and describe some practical and instructive exercises designed to create successful search teams.
- How to bring people together to work on improving search
- Why education on search engine basics is important
- A new process for continuous search quality improvement – test-driven relevancy tuning
- How to measure ‘good’ (and ‘bad’) search
- Useful resources, tools and case studies