We’re partnering with TUDOCK GmbH to deliver a workshop on the day before the MICES e-commerce search conference on search for product managers. This full day class helps you understand how working on onsite search for e-commerce requires different thinking than other engineering problems. We teach you to measure search quality, take a hypothesis-driven approach to search projects, and safely ‘fail fast’ towards ever improving business KPIs. Topics include:
- What is search? What is e-commerce search?
- Holding search accountable to the business
- Search quality feedback
- Hypothesis-driven relevance tuning to drive product matching
- User studies for search quality
- Using analytics & clicks to understand search quality and your users needs
The class will be taught in English by Eric Pugh and Sebastian Russ of TUDOCK with a brief introduction by René Kriegler. Get your tickets here.
Please note the location for the training has changed as of 7th June 2019 - the correct address is now listed here.Buy Tickets Want training for your team/town? check this out!