Haystack US 2023 will be held in Charlottesville the week of 24th April.
This year we’re planning a whole week of fun for the search community:
- Start with an informal Search Meetup the evening of Monday 24th April (venue TBC)
- Main conference days Tuesday 25th & Wednesday 26th April:
- Talks from Amazon Web Services, Elsevier, Pinecone, Weaviate & more – see the schedule
- Conference Dinner Tuesday 25th (included in your ticket)
- Birds of a Feather Dinners Wednesday 26th (sponsored by OSC and other organisations, details TBC)
- Stay in town for trainings, hacking & a free co-working space Thursday 27th April (details TBC):
- Trainings will include a new course on Search Result Quality to run Thursday 27th and the morning of Friday 28th
- We’ll organise a Search Hackday – come and work in a group on some shared problems
- If you just need a space to work we’ll provide somewhere with WiFi and company
- Social event on Friday 28th April (we hope to organise a tour of local wineries that you can book yourself)
Tickets are available here including a $40 remote option.
Haystack is the conference for improving search relevance. If you’re like us, you work to understand the shiny new tools or dense academic papers out there that promise the moon. Then you puzzle how to apply those insights to your search problem, in your search stack. But the path isn’t always easy, and the promised gains don’t always materialize.
Haystack is the conference for organizations where search, matching, and relevance really matters to the bottom line. For search managers, developers, relevance engineers & data scientists finding ways to innovate, see past the silver bullets, and share what actually has worked well for their unique problems. Please come share and learn!
Get Notified about Upcoming Events