I want to share what I know at your company’s lunch and learn! For free!
The problem with lunch and learn’s is that everyone’s busy. It’s challenging to find enough time to put together a good presentation to the group.
Luckily, I’m here to help. You can now snag a free hour of my time to speak to your developers over your favorite web conferencing technology.
Sharing what I know is a big part of my passion. I just finished writing a book on search relevance. I speak regularly at conferences and meetups. I have several prepared presentations. If you’re using Solr or Elasticsearch, let me help you by speaking virtually at your lunch and learn!
Simply email me, and I’ll share presentations I can deliver with very little preparation. Topics like
- Ghost in a Search Machine (search 101) – how a search engine works, and what weird neat things can you do with it?
- Test Driven Search Relevancy – what’s “relevancy.” Talks about our product Quepid and the general principles of Test Driven search Relevancy
- Building Recommendation Systems with Search – techniques for using Solr and Elasticsearch to build recommendation systems (and more!)
- Hacking Lucene internals for custom search results
- How to evaluate search relevance investments.
I’ll be sure to leave plenty of time for discussions and questions so you can pick my brain on a few of your own problems!