Join our Team!
We Believe in Empowering the World’s Search Teams
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help us democratize search relevance and machine learning. Help us break through the hype cycle and teach real solutions to the tricky product, engineering, and data science problems behind good search.
We believe in empowering our clients to manage their own challenging search problems. We need great people to help us work on some of the hardest information retrieval problems in the industry.
Our three core values inform the way we work together and make decisions.
Take a look at how we put them into action:
|– We hold each other accountable for meaningful results at the individual, company, and client levels|
– We rely on evidence to evaluate our progress and make decisions
– We take on clients when we know we can deliver results
I’VE GOT THIS
|– We take pride in the entrepreneurial spirit of our team, and encourage new ideas|
– We expect each individual to confidently forge ahead with a positive attitude, creativity, and a willingness to experiment
– We encourage taking calculated risks to achieve superior results
|– We all care – a lot – about each other, about the company, and about our work|
– We take care of our people and their families, offering premium health benefits and a slew of other perks
– We prioritize regular feedback and transparency, and learn from each other constantly
– We commit some of our time each year to supporting the wider open source community
- 100% company contribution for premium-level Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- Generous PTO and “Explorer Time” for personal research
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexibility and support for Work-Life Harmony
- Profit Sharing opportunities
- Ongoing training and career development
- 401(k) with company match
OpenSource Connections is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a team that represents and celebrates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OFCCP Pay Transparency